STATEMENT OF DOCTRINE
1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The Scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct (II Timothy 3:16).
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:13).
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18), apart from the born-again experience, repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (I Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven, His exultation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His church (John 14:2-3: I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8, 9; Hebrews 9:12-22; Romans 5:11).
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by full immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfil the command of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation with this scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
10. We believe in the operation of the Gifts of the Spirit described in 1 Corinthians 12-14.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the spirit of the world, but being salt and light to the world, and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practised in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers (I Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28).
14. We believe in the existence and the personality of the devil and demonic powers ( his angels ) and eternal judgement in the Lake of Fire for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15).
15. We believe in the eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16), and eternal punishment for the unbelievers (Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:8; Revelation 20:10-15).
16. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal church is also composed of many local churches in given localities. (Acts 15:22, Matthew 16:18; 18:15-20).
17. We declare our loyalty to our Government and its leaders and will assist in every way possible consistent with our faith in the Scriptures as Christian citizens (Romans 13).
18. We believe in the current operation of the fivefold ministries for the equipping and maturity of the saints given by Christ on his ascension ( Eph 4:11-13)
19. We believe in Apostles and Prophets as the foundation ministries of the Church as described in Eph 2:20